• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not looking to badge"r"...

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Was looking to see if anyone has come across where I could find this same police badge. If I wasn't doing it for a department with an established badge / shield in use, I'd use one I have already. Even pointing me in the right direction to purchase this vector art is appreciated.

Help!

Attachments

• badge__blank.jpg
    badge__blank.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 250
  • badge_1a.jpg
    badge_1a.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 133

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

Boudica

Ok, time for another game of "show me the difference" this looks like just what you're looking for?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-183603.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-183603.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 131

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Ok, time for another game of "show me the difference" this looks like just what you're looking for?
One would think but as the Department already has the badge on at least a dozen of their cars, the differences are a bit glaring. (1) different eagle on top (2) there are 4 bands of entering information, where I need only 3 (3) different artwork.

Like you mentioned before, either I need to submit this to the Vector Doctor or just redraw it in Clip Studio Paint on my wacom, in which it makes a clean vector.

Boudica

One would think but as the Department already has the badge on at least a dozen of their cars, the differences are a bit glaring. (1) different eagle on top (2) there are 4 bands of entering information, where I need only 3 (3) different artwork.

Like you mentioned before, either I need to submit this to the Vector Doctor or just redraw it in Clip Studio Paint on my wacom, in which it makes a clean vector.
Fair enough, I didn't study them together... Or for very long.