• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now Hiring in Lafayette, LA

nikdoobs

Local Commercial Sign Company is looking for a Lead Service Technician with positive attitude, problem solving skills, and initiative. Looking for someone with ability to learn new skills and flexibility to take on multiple tasks. Candidate is someone with professionalism, attention to detail, and possess the ability to work alone or in a team environment. Must have reliable transportation and High School Diploma. This is a Drug Free Environment.
Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Some days may require flexible schedule.
**Reply to this posting w Resume**

• CDL License /Willing to obtain CDL License within 60 Days
  • Following appropriate safety procedures to transport cargo
  • Maintain logs of vehicle repair status and truck inspections.

Local Commercial Sign Company is looking for a Technician’s Assistant with positive attitude, problem solving skills, and initiative. Looking for someone with ability to learn new skills and flexibility to take on multiple tasks. Candidate is someone with professionalism, attention to detail, and possess the ability to work alone or in a team environment. Must have reliable transportation and High School Diploma. This is a Drug Free Environment.
Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Some days may require flexible schedule.
**Reply to this posting w Resume**

• Examining electrical units for loose wires or broken connections
  • Measuring and tracing out short circuits
  • Dissemble defective electrical equipment
  • Replace defective parts and reassemble equipment.
  • Electrical experience

Message me on here if you are interested in applying.

Thanks,
Nick