• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now Hiring Vehicle Wrap Installers -- South Salt Lake City, UT -- Start Immediately!

nate

Come work with the Queen of Wraps in Salt Lake City, Utah! You'd be joining our group of installers in installing vehicle wraps as well as vinyl wraps on walls, floors and everything in between. This is a full time, W2 (not 1099) position!​

Not only do we offer great pay, we offer Paid Time Off (starting on day one), Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, matching 401K (vested immediately), paid holidays and much more.​

Contact jobs@queenofwraps.com today!​

Responsibilities

Install vinyl graphics on all types of vehicles and surfaces, including, but not limited to full and partial vehicle wraps, interior and exterior wall surfaces, and other substrates.
Remove existing wraps or graphics from previously wrapped vehicles and surfaces
Properly clean and prepare surfaces for vinyl installation
Complete paperwork, photos, and other reporting properly and in a timely manner
Any other duties as assigned by management

Job Requirements

Experience installing vehicle wraps, wall wraps (interior and exterior), spot graphics, cut vinyl, etc
Dependable, accountable, trustworthy, hardworking and self-motivated
Strict attention to detail and quality
Manage time well to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations and deadlines
Ability to fully prep and install at least one full vehicle wrap yourself with no assistance in a standard eight-hour day
Able to take and record accurate measurements
Ability to properly weed and mask vinyl
Ability to use a variety of tools for vinyl installs
Ability to work both as an individual or in a group
Ability to accept criticism and learn from it
Ability to communicate effectively with management, coworkers and customers
Ability to work in all positions including laying on the ground, standing for several hours at a time, working on ladders, lifts and scaffolding
Ability to work in all manner of body motions to install the vinyl
Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
Ability to work around different chemicals including Isopropyl alcohol, citrus based cleaners, de-oxidation cleaners, etc.
Possess a Valid Driving license and have a clean driving record
Have access to daily reliable transportation

RonaldTaylor

Come work with the Queen of Wraps in Salt Lake City, Utah! You'd be joining our group of installers in installing vehicle wraps as well as vinyl wraps on walls, floors and everything in between. This is a full time, W2 (not 1099) position!​

Not only do we offer great pay, we offer Paid Time Off (starting on day one), Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, matching 401K (vested immediately), paid holidays and much more.​

Contact jobs@queenofwraps.com today!​

Responsibilities

Install vinyl graphics on all types of vehicles and surfaces, including, but not limited to full and partial vehicle wraps, interior and exterior wall surfaces, and other substrates.
Remove existing wraps or graphics from previously wrapped vehicles and surfaces
Properly clean and prepare surfaces for vinyl installation
Complete paperwork, photos, and other reporting properly and in a timely manner
Any other duties as assigned by management

Job Requirements

Experience installing vehicle wraps, wall wraps (interior and exterior), spot graphics, cut vinyl, etc
Dependable, accountable, trustworthy, hardworking and self-motivated
Strict attention to detail and quality
Manage time well to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations and deadlines
Ability to fully prep and install at least one full vehicle wrap yourself with no assistance in a standard eight-hour day
Able to take and record accurate measurements
Ability to properly weed and mask vinyl
Ability to use a variety of tools for vinyl installs
Ability to work both as an individual or in a group
Ability to accept criticism and learn from it
Ability to communicate effectively with management, coworkers and customers
Ability to work in all positions including laying on the ground, standing for several hours at a time, working on ladders, lifts and scaffolding
Ability to work in all manner of body motions to install the vinyl
Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
Ability to work around different chemicals including Isopropyl alcohol, citrus based cleaners, de-oxidation cleaners, etc.
Possess a Valid Driving license and have a clean driving record
Have access to daily reliable transportation
Thank you, I will surely mail you. I am looking for a job and I am glad I found your post. I am actually searching for https://studyclerk.com/buy-college-papers website online because my brother wants to buy college papers online. He is not good at writing college papers and that is why he need helps from professional. While searching for it online, I found your post as well.
Thank you, I will surely mail you. I am looking for a job and I am glad I found your post.