• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now this is very cool

fmg

Hi tool aficionados.
I wanted to show you this very nice little cart I picked up from Home Depot for $48.
It is a great cart for carrying on the job if you have to work inside say a corporate and need to cart in a lot of tools.
It has two trays and castor wheels.
As you can see I have my tools and accessories attached such as heat gun, wrap tools.

Outstanding value and I love it.

Attachments

• photo-50.JPG
    photo-50.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 122

Letterbox Mike

We've got a few of those around here, they're great for the money and light enough you can easily throw them in the back of the truck. I drive a crew-cab Silverado and if I fold the back seat up I can slide this right in behind the front seats perfectly, tools and all. It's just the right size.

Word to the wise though, put some Loc-Tite on the bolts that hold it together, on all of ours all of the bolts have worked loose over time, no matter how much or how often we tighten them down they keep coming lose. One of my carts is about to fall apart because half of the bolts have fallen out. I don't know if it's just my dumb luck or what, but that's my only complaint with them.