• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nozzle Check

Graphics2u

This is a scan of the nozzle check on my Falcon II Outdoor. I have replaced the wiper, sucked ink through the waste line with a syringe, done tons of powerful head cleanings and it still won't get better!

I just bought this printer so not to familiar with it. Could a Damper cause this? Its only on one channel of the head as you can see in the pic.

Needless to say with that many nozzles not firing prints look a little streaked.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• Nozzle.jpg
    Nozzle.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 194

Graphics2u

I would change all the dampers and put in a new capping station. This should fix the problem.

Quickster

That's what I'm thinking. I'm not sure if you are familiar with these printers or not. They have two dampers on each head one for each line of nozzles. So i'm going to swap the dampers for now and se if it then becomes a problem on the other half of the head. But I have new ones ordered too.

Last edited:

creative

I had that problem with a falcon jr, the yellow ink line wouldn't fill, guess what, the damper had an air leak, we put a new one and solved the problem.