• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Numbering In Illustrator...

Idea Design

I know we've discussed and dealt with serialization in Illustrator here before. I usually do this task by placing my Illy doc into InDesign, and using the numbering feature in there.

I have a new challenge today. I've been charged with creating some for purchase tickets for a giveaway to benefit the local girls softball association. They want the ticket to have a tear-away stub that has the matching number as the ticket the person will keep.

I have designed them to be 3-Up on an 8½x11 sheet, with the stub tearing away from the right side of the ticket.

Is there any way to serialize when you have a setup that needs more than one set of matching numbers per page?

Custom_Grafx

If you give me an excel file and the artwork... i can do anything... mwaaahahahaha... maybe not..

how many are there all together? Seriously, if there's an excel of all the numbers... there are easy ways to get this done.

Tools required - space centres by selection, the excel data, and i prefer to do this in corel coz it has good alignment keyboard shortcuts that make the whole thing alot quicker.

signswi

Just make two fields in InDesign using the data merge function that are pulling the same dataset. Bingo, two identical fields post-merge.