• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OCE 1280XT Registration pins

Caren Hines

Morning all!
One again I am having issues with this flatbed.
The registration pins will not come up but, one is stuck in the up position and I cannot get it to go down.
I have turn the flatbed on and off, updated it etc.
Thanks again!
Caren

Attachments

• 20210728_082047.jpg
    20210728_082047.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 228
  • 20210728_082532.jpg
    20210728_082532.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 100

AlsEU

It's being raised by compressed air and if it is stuck mechanically, you need to check the valve responsible for that pin. All pins are connected with the valves with the tubing, so open the ink bay cover and trace the proper tubing to find which valve should move the problematic pin. Maybe the valve is broken or stuck, maybe there's a hole somewhere in the tubing or any of the gaskets is broken. Also, the pin itself could be broken. You may try to disconnect the air tubing from the stuck pin and swap it with any other pin's tubing (which is within the tubing distance), you'll see if the problem is in the pin itself or in the air supply.

• Agree
Reactions: D3D