• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce Arizona 360

ElJay

Just got back from the ISA show in Vegas this past weekend and the owners of the company are about to purchase one of these. I'm just curious if anyone here has had any experience with one (or it's Fuji equivalent). Hate it? Love it? How's customer support? Reliability? What can I expect?

hydo1

Just got back from the ISA show in Vegas this past weekend and the owners of the company are about to purchase one of these. I'm just curious if anyone here has had any experience with one (or it's Fuji equivalent). Hate it? Love it? How's customer support? Reliability? What can I expect?

No experience with the machine but be wary of the OCE sales people, they will tell you ANYTHING to sell a printer. We got 3/4 into a purchase before all our incentives to buy magically expired.

The Fuji people were all pleasant to deal with, but we just ended up with a great deal on a different printer.

HaroldDesign

Great machine. It's only been about 4 months, but it does what it's supposed to. I've had zero problems. Great quality & adhesion.

MachServTech

Depends on what kind of service contract they plan on purchasing with it.

All flatbed printers are high volume production machines. Parts wear out. Plus it helps to have a tech on speed dial that you don't have to pay by the hour.

I have heard that these machines are fairly reliable.

ellsmako

Worked with the Fuji accuity for the last few years using ko inks. Ki inks have way better adhesion but are a little less punchy. Its an ok printer , we push it hard. alot of double strike and white usage. Overall its been good, not fast but good . watch the banding, and ink line kinking in the igus track ( to the carriage ). Service from both OCE and Fuji is something to be seen.