• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Oce Arizona 460GT Head Voltage

Hello everyone, need help, i was running my Arizona 460 GT on IJC258 ink, when i was starting use IJC257, in registry i changed ink type, but ink temperature and i thing voltages also changed automatically.
can anyone is running Arizona 460, can you send me registry file, or tell me what is default head Voltages?

AlsEU

Each printhead has specified voltage and change of the ink type won't change it, but... Except for the base voltage (which is different for each printhead and is specified on the package/label, i.e. 24.31 V) each printhead has a correction voltage, which changes the position of the drops shot by the head. If you don't calibrate this, your drops may land in the wrong positions and printing quality will be affected. Each printhead has also something called the waveform (described as AL1 to AL5, if I remember properly). Any of this information (voltage and waveform) are given on the printhead label directly, it's available on the cardboard box of the head and on the small stickers inside the box.
When you change the head, one of the procedure steps also is a voltage calibration - is a procedure available in the SDS menu (21-6-001) and it's based on the data (voltage, waveform) entered into the proper SDS menu points (each head has own points).
So - any registry file from a different printer will not work with yours (it can completely ruin your printing quality, in fact). It's better to use your own old file (from the backup, if exist), or do the proper calibration procedure to verify, that the printing quality is correct.

ToTo

Professional Support
The above answer is completely correct. If you have installed the 257 ink in the proper way ink type should be set automatically with ink type specific voltage compensation and temperature. But you have to do the scanner alignment for good dot placement.