• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce Arizona 550XT Printing issues

Desert Dweller

All of a sudden while printing a full color sheet My Oce 550XT stopped dropping ink like in the middle pic but continued on. The only error was Failed print. It runs fine but is now printing like the pic in the middle which should be a full color sheet like the purple pic. I changed the Firewire cable but that did not help.

Attachments

• oce1.jpeg
    oce1.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 231
  • oce2.jpeg
    oce2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • oce3.jpeg
    oce3.jpeg
    924.1 KB · Views: 133

ToTo

Professional Support
Left- and rightmost edge of the image is correctly aligned? Does it happen with all colors? The picture provided shows a solid containing cyan and magenta, and you can clearly see that all printheads stopping firing at exactly at same time. Maybe some linear encoder pulses are missed or there is a drop of power. Carriage has a dedicated power supply with a 220v cable through the chain.

Desert Dweller

Temps just kicked up to 270c. I swapped the printhead boards. Think it might have something to do with that. Waiting on a replacement