• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce Arizona white head/valve location

D3D

On the 2280 with 4 white printheads I am having some consistent dropout and want to bleed the air from the heads closest to the yellow (w14 specifically). Which white valve routes to that side of the printer?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Bleed the ink filters first. Same procedure when you change the filers.
then via the PC, do a long purge. it'll take you though the steps. it'll go though a bit of ink, but that will remove all air if you have any.

• Agree
Reactions: D3D

D3D

Understood. But I only want to bleed printhead 14 and 15, not 0 and 1. Its not clear to me which filter is for which side.

edcooleyar

The tubes are labeled with the printhead they belong to. Simply match the tube labels near the filter and reservoir.

• Agree

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Understood. But I only want to bleed printhead 14 and 15, not 0 and 1. Its not clear to me which filter is for which side.
im not sure which numbers are which.

but when you open the maintenance draw (Assuming yours has one) or viewing from the RMO side.
the rows look like this
WWKCCMMY

the First row of whites is the white ink bag/filter on the left. (W)WKCCMMY
the second one is the white/varnish one. that's for the 2nd white dead W(W)KCCMMY

hope that helps

• Agree