• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OCE Distributor needed

Jose Martin

Hi group

I hope I dont break any rules on my first post, by asking for a distributor.

I am based in México city, México, and bought an Océ Arizona 318 machine, wich was installed the fist week of January, and has been idle most of the time, first because Oce did not have inks in stock, and now because we are waiting for a valve to be replaced under warranty.

I talked to the Océ distributor in México and he agreed to install the part if I can get it faster than them, so I am asking for help to locate a valve in the US or Canada.

the valve is made by Parker
Part No. 991-000243-007
50 psi, 24VDC, K P M, 274 Ohm

Océ part No. is. 603-595-1500

I would like to have it shipped to Mexico City, but if can arrange to receive it in a US or Canadian Address if needed.

Thanks, Jose Martin

Jose Martin

Hi Jose, sorry to hear about your troubles. That seems crazy that they would sell you a printer without ink... which inkset did you go with?

That part number doesn't bring anything up on Parker's website unfortunately.

You can look through the list of valves on their website and look up distributors from there...but the list is pretty long. Or maybe just call Parker?

http://www.parker.com/portal/site/P...10000032a71dacRCRD&Keyword=Valves&Wtky=Valves

Good luck - hope you get up and running soon.

We are using IJC-255 Inks
I´ll call parker, thanks

OCE part number was wrong it is : 3010107108