• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce print head

ConceptL

Hello members, just picked up this new to us oce 1260GT the nozzle test is attached what do you guys think? Change them all? any other way I can improve on this?
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4480.jpeg
    IMG_4480.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4479.jpeg
    IMG_4479.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53

chinaski

Wouldn't all new printheads cost more than the machine itself? These printheads are soo expensive that I'd be trying everything possible to recover nozzles before replacing printheads! You're going to need to buy consumable parts at some point anyway, so why not replace your pumps and filters now, especially if you don't know the maintenance details of the machine? Worst case, nothing improves but at least you have spare parts so nothing is lost.

chinaski

Did you see a nozzle status photo or see it in person before you purchased it? If the missing nozzles change, that is a good sign they are recoverable.