• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Ok folks, time to make popcorn!

Val47

well, here anyway. :popcorn:
Does anyone think they will really use the mute button? they've already removed the plexi glass dividers. Will we learn anything new? I'm trying to skip most of the preview, Adam12 is on MeTV :) .

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I've got the printer cranking so I am being productive.
Have to see how the President works Hunter into this.

Val47

Forget the mute button, hit the power button and find something better to do.
While, there is a part of me that agrees with that, Its interrupting my regular local news program... and there it is. Like the car accident that is happening, and you have to look.
I have my mail in ballot, as an independent, I want neither person - so I have chosen to close my eyes and think "policy over person".
I was explaining to my boss today - a small business owner, that for me it's like jumping into a cold lake. I stand there on the dock waiting for the courage. It's really going to suck at first, so I hesitate. But, every time, for the last (well, as long as I've been jumping into lakes)... It does suck, but then you swim, and get used to the water, and it's not that bad. Sooo.... LOL, maybe I'll get bored, I am so far.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
While, there is a part of me that agrees with that, Its interrupting my regular local news program... and there it is. Like the car accident that is happening, and you have to look.
I have my mail in ballot, as an independent, I want neither person - so I have chosen to close my eyes and think "policy over person".
I was explaining to my boss today - a small business owner, that for me it's like jumping into a cold lake. I stand there on the dock waiting for the courage. It's really going to suck at first, so I hesitate. But, every time, for the last (well, as long as I've been jumping into lakes)... It does suck, but then you swim, and get used to the water, and it's not that bad. Sooo.... LOL, maybe I'll get bored, I am so far.
I hate trump, always have and always will. The past 4 years of listening to this fuck has confirmed why I have always hated him. It's not about policy to me, that I don't care about. It's just tiring.

Val47

I hate trump, always have and always will. The past 4 years of listening to this **** has confirmed why I have always hated him. It's not about policy to me, that I don't care about. It's just tiring.
That is almost verbatim what my husband says. lol.
ps, yes, we are very happily married and way compatible. ;) (edit) I let him control the remote.

Edit - but we are still individuals, and can respect that we have different views on certain things. Raising a child - we have to agree on important things. Politics - nah too complicated and stressful.

Val47

I've got the printer cranking so I am being productive.
Have to see how the President works Hunter into this.
Yet now we have dueling threads. lol a whole new fun debate for S101... my popcorn thread, or your here we go thread. :roflmao:

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Val47

Holy Sh!t, explosive sound bite just happened. Joe's latest greatest "gaff". If he wins, 25th amendment here we come.

Val47

So, the mail in ballot thing, is new thing for a lot of the country.
My state has been doing this for years. It's pretty sound and, I've always felt, safe. I did the mail-in thing before it became the way the state does this. I opted for a mail in ballot, just because it was easier for me.
It's sad and troubling that this isn't a good option for other people in these United States. Nothing is perfect, but with qualified and reliable people at the helm of our Election system it should work. Why focus on outside corruption, when we should have "qualified and reliable people at the helm to not let that in" I just said that.