• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ok I got it and it works, kinda!

ok, so after going throught the manual about a billion times, when I add registration marks through corel( in the little send to rocket drop down) it adds the marks then when I snd it to cut it says align head with mark in the right hand corner and then hit ok, all it does is zig zag with out cutting any thing and then gives me mark error. but besides that the cuts are so fresh and clean

Ronda

I work out of corel with the little rocket drop down too. I have never had a need to use the registration marks in corel. Just curious as to what you are using them for?

Ronda

just trying to figure out why they are thereand how to get everything dialed in. I jsut figured out that you have to break aopart countours tio get them register as separate colors. will it automatically put registration marks with 2 colors?