• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question OKI "mimaki" M64 Looking for Service Manual and DOES ANYONE HERE OFFER PAID PHONE / TEAMS SUPPORT ??

rlerich

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for some OE caps for one of these soon to be dinasours. A service manual would be appreciatted if anyone has one?

APCInk

Merchant Member
Shoot us an email at techsupport(at)apcink.com. We have a few team members who are well versed on this machine and l have some parts in inventory too. Also we keep a large inventory of ink for these machines on the shelves at all times.

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
I have many caps in stock. This is the highest wear item in these printers since they are like the tires on your car.,
If you have the H or H2 models, they are dinosaurs. Which model do you have?
The High Solvent inks dropped out 10 years ago and went to Eco Solvent inks.
I'm still selling 6-10 M64s printers per year since my customers for these do high volume production on vinyls that don't fade for up to 7 years because of the 3m approved inks in them.

Bruce
bruce@melloimaging.com
631-520-3074