• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OKI Seiko ColorPainter W-64s Issue Help...

Boobankee

Great posts guys, just had my Mag run out and tons of air in my line. Hopefully a brake fluid drainer can refill it successfully. It's been 8 hrs of trouble shooting but with the help of Signs101 folks I didn't loose my mind :)
OKI E-64s btw

thanks again!

SOLVED!! :) Turns out it was the tube attached directly to the top of the printhead. There are O Rings that get congealed with ink. Removed it and used cleaning solution on it. Works perfect now!! Thanks for all the helpful advice. I probably would have ordered that prinhead.. $$$

I know this was from 2012 but having similar issue. Do you have any video or pics of disassembling the carriage to get to the o rings? I would like to do the same.

d fleming

O-rings and dampers are something that should be on hand. Solvent ink wears em out. I had a seiko for years and got fairly proficient at maintenance type repairs to save cost of tech.