• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Font Search?

MAB SIGNS

FRed several months ago I posted a thread asking for help on a font. Do you have that thread archived? It was before you purchased Signs101. I'm still wanting to identify the font, it's been bugging me every since I couldn't match it specifically. I can get another photo if needed, just thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

Mark

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Is this the thread? I just did a search with font as a keyword and your user name.

If it is then Phillip should know the name of the font. It looks a bit like Crillee Italic but I don't think that's what it is.

Old Thread

MAB SIGNS

Nope

THis was a thread I started and posted a pic of the font to match. It was an Arial type font with some unusual shapes on certain letters. It would have been late last summer in July or August.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
All the threads from the beginning of Signs 101 are here unless Eli did some pruning before I took over. Just do a search with your user name filled in the appropriate box and you should find it among the results. If you remember any keywords you used that will also be a help.

MAB SIGNS

Sorry if I seemed lazy, I could have searched on my own, I have never used that function. I did a search for every thread I started and nothing came up. I had asked for FONT HELP or IDENTIFY FONT in the original post I believe and never came up with it. Since there was an attachment maybe Eli deleted some of them to clean up. I can get another pic but I was hoping I wouldn't have to venture out in this below zero weather to do so. I'm thinking employment in Florida sounds nice about now!

Thanks for your help!

Mark

MAB SIGNS

The thread was called "Name that font" around 6/19/03 and I was able to find it on signweb but the attachment was gone. Searched for it here without success. I'll be going after a digital pic this week.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm thinking employment in Florida sounds nice about now!

Yes but then you wouldn't get to see the leaves change color.:biggrin:

Hey seriously ..... come on down. The only requirement to live here is being able to get in the left lane and drive real slow. And, of course, if you don't have an election go your way to come up with something like unpunched chad.:rolleyes:

There's lots of shops that will put you to work if you can live on $7.50 an hour and no benefits.

MAB SIGNS

My daughter is living in West Palm after graduating College in December and makes twice that babysitting. With zero temps and snow cover for a few weeks you kinda forget about the season changes but I'll hangout here anyway.

Enjoy the Superbowl everyone!

MAB SIGNS

Actually Fred I was looking forward to stopping in when in West Palm but a couple weeks before her graduation I decided to give my ticket to my other step-daughter so it could be the girls outting together so I never made it down. I would not have enjoyed all the shopping that went on so I would have definately looked for somewhere to visit. lol

Maybe next time.