• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Olympus Has Fallen - DC Tour Bus

sar bossier

THIS bus is the one they are going to blow up. According to the head of production (Johnny - you rock!), This bus began filming this morning. It has a group of Korean tourists, taking a tour of "DC". When the bus stops in front of "The White House", one of the men on the tour walks away, then turns and detonates the bus, blowing it to smithereens. They aren't gonna actually blow it up for another 3 weeks or so - they aren't even finished building downtown DC yet, but we will be on set to watch when they do blow it - it was a helluva lotta work, for something they are gonna destroy ... SAYLAVEE ...:wink:

BTW ... We did NOT design this - print & install only ...

Attachments

• Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap.jpg
    Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (1).jpg
    Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (1).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (2).jpg
    Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (2).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (3).jpg
    Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (3).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (4).jpg
    Olympus Has Fallen DC Tour Bus Wrap (4).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 75

704signs

I get the feeling that homeland security is gonna be reading this post there are too many words that they don't like .... lol Looks good I guess you could get away with a bubble or wrinkle since they are going to demolish your work?

sar bossier

I get the feeling that homeland security is gonna be reading this post there are too many words that they don't like .... lol Looks good I guess you could get away with a bubble or wrinkle since they are going to demolish your work?

Maybe so, but we even sank the rivets ... zero wrinkles. Wanted it to be perfect, cause I'm OCD that way.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
For the use of that brush script on the back it defiantly needs to blow...

Nice work

wayne k
guam usa