• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

omg. omg. OOOOMMMFFFIIINNGG GOOOODDDD!

ProWraps

cricut is here!

yes, that is what i heard ALL day today.

so yeah. its here. and we have been using it. and well, it does what it says it does.

the first hour was hillarious! i ran that thing like it was a graphtec. adjusted the force, the blade depth and the speed.

my fiance was pissed to say the least. now i have all the depth and force settings written on all her different scrapbook paper books.

when i started in this biz over 10 years ago, i bought a lynx 12" plotter from sign whorehouse for over $1k. $1200 i think to be exact.

this thing reminded me of it, but with all the usability that anyone could imagine. and about 20 lbs less (you lynx owners will know exactly what im talking about).

so long story short, for you guys that have girls that scrapbook, well yeah. buy her one. she will love you and you can hear OMFG all day!

note:
fred i said it on the last thread. im posting scrapbooking threads so go ahead, revoke my man card, kick me in the junk and delete my account :thankyou:

heh.

Rodi

What I don't get about Cricut, is, it is really expensive once you add up all the costs, you could probably buy a CraftRobo Pro… with ARMS for contour cutting.

The manly part of this is simple… we are always hearing about your "Fiance" when is she going to be your wife?

ProWraps

shhh. it works for her. and coupled with the 3 dozen roses i sent to her work, for a brief moment im the man! (dont steal my thunder).

Mosh

CCCCrack....CCCCrack, That is a loud PW I hear.. LOL. please post some Critcut projects for our viewing pleasure...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Load it with cookie dough when she is not looking and lets see what it can really do.

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

heh i thought the same thing when i saw it. a quad pack of carts. if only gerber could have thought of that back in the day!