• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

On hold music begged for a Rap song.

FrankenSigns.biz

https://soundcloud.com/frankensigns/kranken-signs-vehicle-wraps

As I may have mentioned. I like to push the envelope on my marketing and design. So, being friends with many creative minded individuals I approached my friend Tyler to help me with a Rap song. I wrote the lyrics and we batted a few ideas off one another. Initial result was stifled and more than a little disappointing. It was during this process that Tyler let me know that rappers really don't go off of lyrics as I had written them. It's all very much impromptu and off-the-cuff. Tyler has a home studio and asked me let him take the lyrics and chew on it a little. He said,"I'll just wing it at the studio". This is the result, done in ONE TAKE, I kid you not.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
You should hire Tyler and change your name to Kranken Raps.

Seriously, you should run a few radio spots with this.

Kottwitz-Graphics

This is entirely my opinion, and it may not be what you want to hear...

Creative? Yes. Different? Yes. Catchy? Eeehhhh....

Personally, if I was on hold, I would probably hang up, because rap doesn't appeal to me. If I were a customer interested in wrapping my fleet of vehicles, I think I'd be a little leary. To me, I envision a single Bay shop, in South Central LA, or a guy that will show up in a beat up van to install... but that's just me...

Personally, I try to project a professional look and image, and this just doesn't do it for me.

But that being said, I wish you luck with it.

visual800

Id hang up also maybe that would draw the younger crowd in I dont know, but remember in most cases the younger dont have money