• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online wide format prints e-commerce solution needed

Acho

Hi all,

I want to build simple but effective website to take online orders for wide format prints.

All the solutions I found /mostly paid but this is not an issue/ are based on type and quantity but I need /as you may know/ the price to be calculated from width and height of the print requested. I will also need the customer to be able to upload his own artwork for the print.

Any recommendations which way to go?

I am leaning to Wordpress with woocomerce put cant figure out the price calculation based on sq. footage

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thank you

ikarasu

Hi all,

I want to build simple but effective website to take online orders for wide format prints.

All the solutions I found /mostly paid but this is not an issue/ are based on type and quantity but I need /as you may know/ the price to be calculated from width and height of the print requested. I will also need the customer to be able to upload his own artwork for the print.

Any recommendations which way to go?

I am leaning to Wordpress with woocomerce put cant figure out the price calculation based on sq. footage

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thank you

Check out o it pitchprint. Nice little add-on for woocommerce a d other software allows customers to design like. Vistaprint does

Search for woocommerce sqft. This was the first result - I've never used a sqft calculator for online... so I can't recommend one. However there seems to be a lot.

https://woocommerce.com/products/measurement-price-calculator/