• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 10.2 crashes when trying to "Submit tiles as seperate jobs"

JoeBoomer

Hi Team,

Error: Onyx PosterShop 10.2 fails to rip any file that I choose: "Submit tiles as seperate jobs". I knew this was an issue for a while, but I hoped it would magically fix itself. :)

• Does anyone know if there is an update or if this is just a persistent bug that Onyx has failed to fix?

• This is a huge problem when I'm printing the side of a f'in* bus and it stops in the middle and I don't know what has printed and what hasn't. Or if I print overnight and it stops. Does anyone have any other solutions?

Thanks Gang

Hotspur

Its working OK in 10.2.5 - if you are on 10.2 then you can upgrade with 10.2.5 over the top of your current install for no extra cost - just download it.

If you dont want to update you can try switching off "save a copy of the image" in the quickset you are using.

Alternatively just use the workflow without the offending command so that the entire tiled job is treated as a single image - this will lead to longer rip times before printing can start but remember this was how the rip always did it before the new button existed and we all seemed to get by in V6.5 so its a workaround!