• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 10 & HP L360 - Will they both work?

cg2006

I have Onyx ProductionHouse 10 and am looking to purchase an L360. I read on Onyx's site that L360 is only supported on v11+. Has anyone with an L360 gotten v10 to work for it? I don't really see much difference why v10 wouldn't work. Seems to me they just want you to upgrade to the newest version just because the printer is newer.

The Latex 300 series was introduced a number of months after Onyx 11 began shipping. The HP Latex 300 series is a very different animal from the 200 series, and new drivers are required.

Bly

I had to upgrade to 11 since there are no drivers for the 300s in 10, as Castek said.

chaney101

contact Onyx their Awesome!

I have a epson s30670 that came with Gammaprint, I was upset when Ifound that I could not contour cut, low and behold for a small Fee they personally contacted me and took care of it! #awesomecompany