• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 12 Epson Drivers

Jn316

Hey guys,

I got a used EPSON s60600 and the seller gave me ONYX 12 software and dongle, but I'm missing drivers (.prninst) files for the S60600. Onyx told me that they no longer support the older software at all. Does anyone know where I can find them or if anyone can share, that would help a lot.

Thanks!

Jn316

Yeah CanukSigns, they only support Onyx version 18 and onwards. When I called the tech support, they said they no longer provide drivers for older versions, even if you paid for them. Thank you for the suggestion.

CanuckSigns

I just checked, you are correct, guess I better back up my copy somewhere safe!

However I noticed they have a printer driver download page, have you checked there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-200644_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210514-200644_Chrome.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 198

Bert Wondervan

Hey guys,

I got a used EPSON s60600 and the seller gave me ONYX 12 software and dongle, but I'm missing drivers (.prninst) files for the S60600. Onyx told me that they no longer support the older software at all. Does anyone know where I can find them or if anyone can share, that would help a lot.

Thanks!

Did you find it?