• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 7 Add Image Problem

HaroldDesign

When using the ProductionHouse layout I suddenly can not add an image. Clicking on "add image" or right clicking in the preview window and selecting "add image" both do nothing. I tried re-starting, etc... and nothing. Has anyone else had this happen?

HaroldDesign

I'm up and running after re-installing 7.3.2. However, Layout will open an .eps or .pdf, but it won't actually show in the preview - as if there's nothing there. A .jpg shows fine, but not any files I actually need to open. I'm able to rip in pre-flight to keep things going, but I really need Layout to work correctly. Any ideas?...

signswi

We never use Layout so I can't help there, but I just had our Onyx RIP hard lock and corrupt our printer cfg files. Deleting the printer from Onyx to reinstall deleted all the archived work & cut files, so now I'm running a deleted files recovery on the HD that's going to take ~8 hours.

Yay. :frustrated:

blueboyan

Remove Settings

Go to the onyx folder and remove the settings folder from in there. If you are scared to delete it, you can just change the name. This fixed the issue for me.