• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx Gamaprint not recognizing cut paths

regardstobuck

Hey all,

Recently when we go to add jobs into Gamaprint RIP-Queue they add fine but when we go to print the job we get the error message "a cutter is selected but there are no cut data for this image". I found this guide, attached below, and everything checks out the same as the guide, but still no results. Honestly completely lost on what changed or went wrong, only thing I can think of that there was a power outage for a couple hours last weekend and that maybe that affected something? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
RegardstoBuck

Attachments

• Adobe ONYX Summa Cutting Workflows 2016 v1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 79

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It actually tells you what is wrong. Your file doesn't contain cut data. Now why is that? You might have named the line different. Maybe you are exporting the file wrong.

You can double click on your file in the queue and check the last menu "named colors". It will show you what spot colors the file has. Because it's giving this error we know your file doesn't have "CutContour" on it (or rare case, someone has messed up the quickset you are using).

regardstobuck

It actually tells you what is wrong. Your file doesn't contain cut data. Now why is that? You might have named the line different. Maybe you are exporting the file wrong.

You can double click on your file in the queue and check the last menu "named colors". It will show you what spot colors the file has. Because it's giving this error we know your file doesn't have "CutContour" on it (or rare case, someone has messed up the quickset you are using).
"Because it's giving you this error we know your file doesn't have "CutContour" on it". Unfortunately this isnt true, Cut Contour shows up in the Named Colors on our file. Any other ideas?

Attachments

• Showing Color.JPG
    Showing Color.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

regardstobuck

Thanks for your input. The onyx support sent their print cut file and got the same error.
We reinstalled the software and it’s working great now. Somewhere a file got corrupted we have no idea how.