• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Media Manager won't generate a profile...

Letterbox Mike

We just upgraded to X10 Production House and when we go through the steps of building a profile in there, when it gets to the step to actually build the ICC profile, that "page" is grayed out and it skips it altogether, so no profile is generated. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Drop size control is also grayed out.

I'm going through the steps in order, completing each one correctly I assume (it gives me a green checkmark after each step). So am I missing a step, missing a setting, or is something else wrong entirely?

eye4clr

Historically, it is extra unless you have the full Production House version.

You can build the icc in software outside of onyx like EyeOne, ProfileMaker, or Monaco. Then import the icc into your media model.

Letterbox Mike

Are there different versions of Production House? My understanding was Production House is Production House, which is what we have (X10). If I look at the key viewer it has a green checkmark next to "export ICC profiles", which I assume means that feature is enabled. Or have I been led astray?