• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx Postershop 12.2 exe file / download

Graphics

Hello

So I recently rebuilt my PC server / wiped it before xmas - Thought I would start in March / April 2021 with fresh rebuild...

Today 10th Feb 2021 I head over to 'my onyx' log in with my existing credentials - I go to legacy downloads looking for Postershop 12.2 and to my horror they have removed the link - I emailed CS and they confirm it has since been removed...

I wonder if any fellow signmakers here on 101 have a copy of Postershop 12.2 they could upload and send me a link to please? I would be very grateful for the help

Have the dongle obviously and can verify this since I have a what's on my key details.

Many thanks

David

edensdesign

Can someone please upload this again? I recently bought an HP 360 Latex printer with postershop from a guy we have done work with for many years. He gave me the v12 Dongle (verified valid) but the installer was for version 18. He doesnt feel that this is his problem, can someone please help with ONYX 12 installer files.

Martinc5

Can someone please upload this again? I recently bought an HP 360 Latex printer with postershop from a guy we have done work with for many years. He gave me the v12 Dongle (verified valid) but the installer was for version 18. He doesnt feel that this is his problem, can someone please help with ONYX 12 installer files.
I have the same problem, I have the dongle but no discs, can anybody point me to a download site for Onyx Postershop Version 12 please

Martinc5

Forgot to say, I have Onyx postershop version 10 discs, if I install this and insert the version 12 dongle will it upgrade

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Thanks for your reply, I have been searching for last 2 weeks but not found anything yet, unfortunately it looks like the link you sent is dead
This link works 100%. Can download the software from there in a minute.
Issue is on your end.

Martinc5

Managed to get download to work but when I try to install it says my key does not support version 12 of the product but it's definitely version 12, link downloads version 12.2 so wondering if that is the problem

Martinc5

I told you, check the key info first... There is link for 12.0 up there.
My apologies, I didn't see you had put up 2 links. As you said earlier all I need to find now is the prninst files now for HP L360. Thank you for your help it is much appreciated

gcmyk

p2k

Would you be able to post that link again please?

Had a customers PC fall over and he's lost his installer package.