• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx Postershop 12.2 exe file / download

p2k

Cheers for the clever response. I did try that link and it didn't work in Chrome.

Have tried it again this morning in Edge and it works, sorry to bother you!

ABDULLAH

If you open your eyes the link is right there posted by me... And it works.
Hello Dear , wish that all are fine.. can you please share Hp latex 360 printer driver (prninst file) for Onyx 11 or 12.. I have checked the above link it doesn't contain that file

Thank You , Appreciate your help

Hexio

Thanks for the links for the installation files, they are a lifesaver.

I am trying to migrate our copy of Production House 12 to a new PC, but can't afford the £2500+ cost of purchasing the latest version.
I am also trying to resist the easy option of simply copying everything across from the old computer (using something like "zinstall"), but instead start afresh with a new install of PH12.

Using the link above for 12.05, the installation started off OK, but quickly ran into an error "Failed to initialize the USB hardware key, please make sure it is plugged in and click Retry to continue". Obviously I had the USB dongle for 12.05 plugged into the new computer, so I was wondering - should I have installed a driver for the dongle first so that the new PC could recognise it?

I am out of my comfort zone with Windows, so any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Steve

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Thanks for the links for the installation files, they are a lifesaver.

I am trying to migrate our copy of Production House 12 to a new PC, but can't afford the £2500+ cost of purchasing the latest version.
I am also trying to resist the easy option of simply copying everything across from the old computer (using something like "zinstall"), but instead start afresh with a new install of PH12.

Using the link above for 12.05, the installation started off OK, but quickly ran into an error "Failed to initialize the USB hardware key, please make sure it is plugged in and click Retry to continue". Obviously I had the USB dongle for 12.05 plugged into the new computer, so I was wondering - should I have installed a driver for the dongle first so that the new PC could recognise it?

I am out of my comfort zone with Windows, so any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Steve
There's multiple different reasons why it might not detect it.
You can try in a different USB port, try to install the drivers, it's also possible that the key itself is too old and needs a "firmware" update on it or replaced.

ZerchMaster

Hello my friends , wish that all are fine.. can you please share Hp latex 365 printer driver (prninst file) for Onyx12..

Thank You , Appreciate your help

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Hello! I can't manage to find this other thread. I need this file too.. it would be very appreciated. Thank you.
Take out the extra .zip from file name before unpacking.

Attachments

• HP_Latex_300-Series.zip.001.zip
    4 MB · Views: 300
  • HP_Latex_300-Series.zip.002.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 320