• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Postershop 7 Cutserver problem

Chedmond

Recently I upgraded my Onyx Postershop software from 7 to 7.3.2 to help with some transparency reading issues the RIP was having reading certain files. These problems were fixed.

However, apparently a lot has changed in the upgrade. I used to be able to use Cutserver to cut out contour graphic shapes (that's what it's for, right?), but with this upgrade, there has been a change in how it reads rounded corners and shapes. My Cutserver can now only register boxes or diagonal lines, not rounded shapes.

I'm pretty sure this problem stems from the fact that I'm still using Cutserver 1.0. I know there is a newer version (2.0, and perhaps newer than that). My question is where/how do I obtain it? I scoured the Onyx site and found a place to download it, but it was a dead link.

I can use Finecut 7 to accomplish the same thing, and it is better at it, but there are older files that some customers like to order repeatedly that are made with the older system.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!