• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ONYX Postershop v.10.2.5.45 RIP Error

jprout

I am suddenly getting a rip error that quits the Postershop application altogether as soon as it is done ripping the .EPS files on a machine with Windows 10 Pro installed. I was printing a file at .1250% of actual size to see how the colors looked. I printed it twice and adjusted my color profiles and on the 3rd attempt it ripped and quit. It has been doing it ever since. I have almost 300GB of hard disk space available and plenty of RAM.

HP L26500 Latex Printer

Any help appreciated,
Jim

jprout

Often when that happens it is because something is corrupt in the file you sent to it.
I'm using Adobe Creative Suite 2019 for all of my apps. I went through and cleared out a few files from the Onyx>Work folder. Space or RAM doesn't appear to be the issue. I've uninstalled my ONYX v10.2.5.45 and reinstalled it. I was able to get it to RIP and process the same file last night but I erroneously made a copy of the wrong media files folder and now I am scrambling to replace the media profiles (OML) of the material we use.