• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Profiles for Mimaki CJV150

Trex604

Hey all,

I have a CJV150-130 and have been using rasterlink for the last 5 years, after recently purchasing a new cutter (summa s2 t140) I am looking at using a new RIP for a nicer workflow. I am currently using rasterlink to print and summa GoSign to cut. I have to manually lay everything out in illustrator and add the summa marks in that way which is not very efficient as I do a lot of sticker and nest them with different file etc. I have purchased a month of Onyx Go to try out, and seem like it should work great. I have been able to use the barcode system now and nest everything together in the RIP etc. Only problem now is that there is only 1 profile for my printer in Onyx and have not been able to find any more on manufacturers website or my color etc.

My printer is setup with 8 colors CMYKLcLmLkOr. Does anyone have any profiles that would work? Looking for all the standard stuff - matte adhesive vinyl, gloss adhesive vinyl, photo papers, canvas etc all in high resolution.

I get it that people have profiles made for their own material, ink etc but I think should still work good for me if not at least as a starting ground. I am looking into how to make my own with an xrite (never made my own before) but wondering if anyone has anything or recommendations to get me going, thanks!