• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Thrive 12 and Fotoba XLD Marks

jasonx

Is there a way to remove the vertical fotoba marks in between copies of images? I only need the vertical line running down the side of the roll and not between each copy.

I think I am missing something. Caldera does this a lot better unless there is a setting somewhere else I can't find.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
How exactly are you setting up your files?

Edit:
If you're choosing fotoba though the placement drop down box, everything is automated. The only options you'll get is what ever is in that option menu next to the drop down box.

Unless you use layout tool to order your images, then when inside the rip, it'll be 1 image, not multiples.

jasonx

Yep this has been confirmed. I wanted to print two images across the role and still have a vertical black line for tracking. The only way this can be achieved in onyx is to use the paper edge as a guide instead of the black line for the fotoba.

I had 70 individual posters to print which were 2 up across the roll. The layout tool is so slow it isn't worth using to create the layout. Not sure why they still include it in the package.