• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Onyx Thrive 12 swatches from color sample far off - Latex 560

tollerdad

I sample a color in Onyx Thrive and the auto patches are so far off the sampled color. Any idea with this happens? I would think they would start close then change in lightness and hue.

Swatchbook.jpg

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Are the source color device values shown in your screenshot the same as if you use the eyedropper with the color replacement tool?

I know I sometimes get thrown off with "device values" and "output values"... not sure if that's what's happening here.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yes same values.

That is odd. I'm fairly sure when we print swatches (just did earlier today) the start/sample point was much closer than that.

You could always uncheck auto-patches and enter your starting values in the top left corner and leave the rest to default...but still doesn't seem necessary.

Will check when I'm downstairs.

tollerdad

That is odd. I'm fairly sure when we print swatches (just did earlier today) the start/sample point was much closer than that.

You could always uncheck auto-patches and enter your starting values in the top left corner and leave the rest to default...but still doesn't seem necessary.

Will check when I'm downstairs.
Great Ill give that a shot.