• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx Thrive 19 - Dropping Cut Lines

Goatshaver

I was getting setup to cut some sheets this afternoon and noticed it's dropping some of my cutlines in one row but another row below it is fine. It's all the same file repeated so I'm not sure why this is happening.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 184

Goatshaver

Did the job cut with the missing line segments?

More than likely, this is a display resolution issue that wouldn't occur in the actual cuts.
I haven''t tried it yet. This is the first time this has happened when they don't show up in here. I've zoomed in on the cut server but they still don't show.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You know how you can select some of them and disable them?
You can try cutting one and see how it works but I do think it's missing the line. Could be wrong tho.
Why? No idea. Are you sure you don't have some sort of line issue in your file? I'm just guessing here. No real reason why it would work and then wouldn't.

You could try "reprinting" it so it creates a new cut file. See if it fixes it or not.

Goatshaver

So it looks like they just weren't showing on screen. I cut one section on the sheet and it worked fine. Just an oddity I haven't seen.