• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Thrive 19 patches/updates gone

Goatshaver

So I'm trying to setup my new system and getting everything configured. Seems as Onyx has removed all the downloads for patches/updates to cutters to this program and anything legacy. I know there was an update for the FC9000 because my cutter dialogs look completely different despite being on the same version of Onyx on both machines.

Looks like they've changes the mygfx website around and probably trying to push everyone to the subscription model of OnyxGO. I just can't seem to find these downloads anymore on their site.

FrankW

Latest Builds of Onyx 18 to Onyx 22 are downloadable on www.onyxgfx.com. The latest builds should contain every latest patches for the version you want to use. You should not compare the version only, but the Builds too.

I cant remember an open download area for patches. Only the driver files for the printers are separately downloadable.

Goatshaver

Latest Builds of Onyx 18 to Onyx 22 are downloadable on www.onyxgfx.com. The latest builds should contain every latest patches for the version you want to use. You should not compare the version only, but the Builds too.

I cant remember an open download area for patches. Only the driver files for the printers are separately downloadable.
What would cause me to have two different dialogs in the "Manage Cutters" window? I know there were small updates for cutters that I had downloaded through their support site, but it's completely changed from last year. I only remember because I had to download a patch for my FC9000. Maybe the patch is included and the "Manage Cutter" dialog window was changed. I'll have to get screenshots.

Almost seems like Onyx Advantage is what it is now and you cannot download other support files without a subscription to this Onyx Advantage.

Goatshaver

Left is my current system I've been using for a few years. Right side is my new system I'm setting up. The "Manage Cutters" dialog is totally different and my Onyx versions are the same.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 91

ikarasu

They added intermediate marks in a patch.

Send them an email with your onyx version number and they'll email the updated file to you - even when they had all the files on their website, they had more updates available... You just had to ask for them. It's a dumb system!

Goatshaver

They added intermediate marks in a patch.

Send them an email with your onyx version number and they'll email the updated file to you - even when they had all the files on their website, they had more updates available... You just had to ask for them. It's a dumb system!
Yeah I remember because I was talking with you about it when I got my FC9000. I'll have to contact them this week and see what they say.

ikarasu

Yeah I remember because I was talking with you about it when I got my FC9000. I'll have to contact them this week and see what they say.
You're right...forgot I linked you to it. Their index page is gone, but the direct link works! had to manually type it out from our convo because S101 took a "Screenshot" of it to use it as an index thumbnail... :roflmao:

https://d1khg5dr1hme2g.cloudfront.n...903/Graphtec_Update_19_0_3_rip_2020_10_15.msi - Onyx 19 rip

https://d1khg5dr1hme2g.cloudfront.n.../Graphtec_Update_19_0_3_thrive_2020_10_15.msi Onyx 19 thrive

Incase you're worried about a virus / want to go through the painstaking task of typing those numbers yourself... heres the screenshot.

Attachments

• FC9000.png
    FC9000.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 105

Goatshaver

You're right...forgot I linked you to it. Their index page is gone, but the direct link works! had to manually type it out from our convo because S101 took a "Screenshot" of it to use it as an index thumbnail... :roflmao:

https://d1khg5dr1hme2g.cloudfront.n...903/Graphtec_Update_19_0_3_rip_2020_10_15.msi - Onyx 19 rip

https://d1khg5dr1hme2g.cloudfront.n.../Graphtec_Update_19_0_3_thrive_2020_10_15.msi Onyx 19 thrive

Incase you're worried about a virus / want to go through the painstaking task of typing those numbers yourself... heres the screenshot.
Nice! I didn't even think to go back and look at that. You rock man! Thanks!