• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx X10 & Mutoh VJ1324 ".prnInst" - please help

bullspec

Hi all, I know the chances are slim to none but is there anyone that could help me with the Mutoh VJ1324 ".prnInst" file for Onyx X10?
There's no way to find any legacy support that I could find and I tried, believe me :(

Any help will be massively appreciated/ rewarded! :)

bullspec

Here's one for 10.2... hope it works:

Thank you very much for your help, unfortunately it didn't do the trick. I'm getting the same error in the console:
"Server is starting...
(Error) Failed to load ValueJet.dll from "C:\Onyx10\Common\ValueJet.dll": 127
Error #4: Unsupported printer - 'Mutoh ValueJet 1324'
...Printer Offline!
(Error) Failed to open printer device- Mutoh ValueJet 1324

Server is now running..."
Any ideas how to get around this?

jimdtg

Thank you very much for your help, unfortunately it didn't do the trick. I'm getting the same error in the console:
"Server is starting...
Error #4: Unsupported printer - 'Mutoh ValueJet 1324'
...Printer Offline!
(Error) Failed to open printer device- Mutoh ValueJet 1324

Server is now running..."
Any ideas how to get around this?
It means your key doesn't have supporting this model.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi all, I know the chances are slim to none but is there anyone that could help me with the Mutoh VJ1324 ".prnInst" file for Onyx X10?
There's no way to find any legacy support that I could find and I tried, believe me :(

Any help will be massively appreciated/ rewarded! :)

Unfortunately support ended for x10 a very long time ago. Granted is over 10 years old now.

bullspec

Unfortunately support ended for x10 a very long time ago. Granted is over 10 years old now.

agreed, what I'm trying to do isn't ideal but I've been out of the game since 2009 and now trying to get back in with a very limited budget unfortunately, hence why I've got a lot of catching up to do.

great to get the support here, thank you guys so much for getting involved.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
agreed, what I'm trying to do isn't ideal but I've been out of the game since 2009 and now trying to get back in with a very limited budget unfortunately, hence why I've got a lot of catching up to do.

great to get the support here, thank you guys so much for getting involved.
If you want to use onyx, Try their subscription service.
Unless you can find someone selling a newer licence, but i wouldn't go under x18 as support ends there.

bullspec

If you want to use onyx, Try their subscription service.
Unless you can find someone selling a newer licence, but i wouldn't go under x18 as support ends there.
not necessarily wanting to stick with onyx, it's just what I thought is more popular by the looks of things. used fiery and sai in the past and was pretty happy with them. the subscription service might be the way forward but considering I'm trying to use a VJ1324 that's fairly long in the tooth as well, thought a traditional key would do me for now.

GrahamT

not necessarily wanting to stick with onyx, it's just what I thought is more popular by the looks of things. used fiery and sai in the past and was pretty happy with them. the subscription service might be the way forward but considering I'm trying to use a VJ1324 that's fairly long in the tooth as well, thought a traditional key would do me for now