• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx x12 - Change from imperial to metric on layout preview?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
on previous version of onyx i had it set to metric, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to change it as it defaults to imperial.

So everything is metric except Layout preview. This is when you press Print Now button and i get another box to preview the layout (flatbed) and it's all in imperial.

Thanks

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Weird... sounds like it might be buggy.
Have you tried going into General Settings, changing to Imperial, restart Onyx then change back to Metric?
Can't think of anything else that might have caused it.
We're finally getting 12.2 on Monday. Going to be a nice upgrade from x10.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Weird... sounds like it might be buggy.
Have you tried going into General Settings, changing to Imperial, restart Onyx then change back to Metric?
Can't think of anything else that might have caused it.
We're finally getting 12.2 on Monday. Going to be a nice upgrade from x10.

I've tried that. Everything is metric until i go to Print now and it's in imperial.
On x10 i had it on metric. I have no idea how i changed it though of if it is buggy.

You'll like x12.2 It's quicker with more options. and even the previews on your RIP-Queue are larger and colour managed too. Swatchbooks is a handy tool too.