• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OpenTShirts review

Skinnermagic

We have had OpenTShirts on our web site for about 4 years. Pretty happy with it as it was a one time charge.

Over a month ago, I got an email from OpenTshirts saying that they had a new version.
I thought great, lets do it.
The new version required a migration of our site to their hosting which was a little concerning but, I bought it.
Over 41 days later, we had nothing. I had to contact them repeatedly to find out what was going on during that time. I got the same thing every time - that the migration was taking longer than they expected. I was cool with that until I realized that it had been over a month. After going round and round with them and getting no where, I cancelled by account.
They have absolutely no intention of giving us a refund.
I thought I would share this in hopes that no one else would get burned like we did.
My advice is to stay away from OpenTShirts!

2B

hopefully they rolled your website back to the working version.

has your website been down this entire time?

Skinnermagic

No thankfully.
Our site remained hosted and functioning the entire time we were waiting.
Pretty stressful situation.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B