• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Operating System using VersaCamm sp-540v

Pierja

I just purchased a used VersaCamm. it is located in a different location than where the design work is being created so Im needing to purchase an additional system to just print from. The original owner was using a machine with windows XP Im wondering if windows 7 will work and how powerfull of a machine should i purchase. As you can imagine after dropping the coin on the printer im tring to save a buck or 2

Thanks Jason

LivinLarge

I have a P4 with WinXP Pro SP2 with 2gigs of ram and a 40gig HD. All it does is run VeraWorks for the printer. Depending on where you are located...should find a used machine like this for, say, i don't know, maybe $80-$100.

Just my 2 cents! Hope it helps.

iladi

I am runing versa on windows 7 64 bits. versa 4.0 cannot upgrade to latest version. i don't know why. after upgrade versa never starts just give me some error and ends. ok, then using versa 4.0, no problem. till i want to contour cut. no way in normal mode. i find (hard and after strugling almost a day) that i can contour cut but only if I am starting versa in administrator mode (right click run as administrator). runing as administrator is frustating cose i cannot drag and drop files, but I must open each file one by one. anyway before upgrade to win7 , i was using XP on a dual core 2,8 mhz with 3 gigs of RAM. it was more that eough.

threeputt

I am runing versa on windows 7 64 bits. versa 4.0 cannot upgrade to latest version. i don't know why. after upgrade versa never starts just give me some error and ends. ok, then using versa 4.0, no problem. till i want to contour cut. no way in normal mode. i find (hard and after strugling almost a day) that i can contour cut but only if I am starting versa in administrator mode (right click run as administrator). runing as administrator is frustating cose i cannot drag and drop files, but I must open each file one by one. anyway before upgrade to win7 , i was using XP on a dual core 2,8 mhz with 3 gigs of RAM. it was more that eough.

We are running Versaworks 4.1.1 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine. No problems.

iladi

waiting for wasatch :D already using wasatch mutoh edition for my mutoh rj900 and just ordered an Epson Stylus Pro 9700. don't want to use 2 rips anymore. wasatch seems better with colors.