• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion on Epson 11880 Pro 64in inkjet printer

naqviak

Hi
I am buying a print shop that has Epson 11880 Pro 64" inkjet printer along with other printers. The printer was acquired in 2008. Do you guys have any feedback on the average life of this item? Can they be maintained?

Thanks

bilge

Hi
I am buying a print shop that has Epson 11880 Pro 64" inkjet printer along with other printers. The printer was acquired in 2008. Do you guys have any feedback on the average life of this item? Can they be maintained?

Thanks

That printer was good back in time, the biggest aqueous model of Epson. But now it is too old and damn slow, count as 1000 bucks. Aqueous printers tend to last twice more than eco sol printers, but when using dye ink (not pigment or sublimation inks)
If this printer needs maintenance, if I were you sell that as is.

bilge

I just realized that you asked about gs 6000. This shop really needs serious upgrade. IMO you need more focus on its staff, cashflow, location and customer base. With those equipments you can't compete even in third world.