• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions please...

QualitySigns

I am considering taking advantage of Summa's 0% lease offer on the DC4 or the DC4sx. I would like to hear any and all opinions on printer/cutters currently on the market. Also, are there any websites out there with unbiased reviews of printers and printer/cutters?
I have a small commercial sign shop, and am looking into expanding into printing decals, etc.
Your thoughts are needed and most welcome.

The Summa has its place and Like I said in other summa posts. They do great spot color print cut decals. A little on the costly side to run it just has its nitch market. My thoughts on purchasing one I would look around you can find a good used one and get in to it for a good price and still end up with a good piece of equipment. Low maintance no messy, or smell and built like a tank. Summa would actually be what I recomend to alot of people if they want the best large format plotter. Just dont think its going to serve as many purposes as a inkjet that prints/cuts just b/c of the cost. There again you have to relize you might be bidding a job thats a decal print/cut job the guy down the road with a inkjet can produce it cheaper and you may not be able to match or beat his price but yours would look better. Kinda one of those things