• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

oracal wrap for dirt modifieds

chuck2302

So I did a wrap for a dirt mod that the printing was subbed out. It was thick and kinda payable went on great. What oracal do you think this was. Genius me forgot to look. I have my own private ter now I bought a cheap roll of 3651g but it's not payable enough and thinner. Do most you skip laminates for race wraps. They are about a 2 week to 1yr max application but would be pressure washed with hot water. ThanksChuck

reQ

To do it right:

1) Media: Arlon DPF 8000; Convex; Substance - these are the medias for this kind of job
2) Laminate: We always laminate, but up to you.

chuck2302

Thanks I will call for a roll to set up on. I probably will laminate then. I don't care about being the cheapest. Not when design effort is put in. Keep it nicer.

timco1

racecar wrap

We use oracal 3165 ra with either 200 or 210 laminate. I have used the Instant One Media and laminate with good results on dirt latemodels.