• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Original artwork for chicken?

CheapVehicleWrap

Is this what it's come to?

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/bar/2999678699.html

This person is painting those for 2 cocks?

ART FOR CHICKEN (UNION 07083)

Date: 2012-05-06, 2:39PM EDT
Reply to: pcbkf-2999678699@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I will produce a painting on canvas board or stretched canvas, for chicken.

You read rightly. That's right, you bring me two chickens from market, wrapped, with receipts, and I will work to create a painting for you.

Below are a few examples, though my wife has taken most of my art.

Alternatively, you can commission me to do a painting for you by sending me a paypal donation. They accept credit cards.

Either way, shoot me a jpg or ask me what you want painted. I do both canvas and pastels.

Evolve.. A resemblance is assured, but paintings are done in my style.

Thanks for helping.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I had to read that twice before I realized he was not going to do a portrait of 2 frozen chickens.

I hate Mondays...

wayne k
guam usa

Craig Sjoquist

The guy does some nice paintings. English is poor, but the colors, style is great. Sure hope he finds what he's looking for.

CheapVehicleWrap

The guy does some nice paintings. English is poor, but the colors, style is great. Sure hope he finds what he's looking for.

Yeah I thought they were pretty cool too. I might just get a couple. If you want to do a little group thing, I could deliver the chickens as he's about 1/2 hour away. I saw someone buy chicken at the market I think it was 12-15 bucks.