• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ornate Street Sign and Post . ..

thomas barth

- My client sent a photo of a theatrical sign he needs for a conference. He wants me to make two of these on the cheap ($350-400 each) since they will only be used for one day. Any ideas?? And he wants matching trophies?? Yikes ..he REALLY wants the "Rodeo Drive" look as indicated in the attached..
Anyone got ideas???

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

"match this....needs....wants....the Rodeo Drive look....with matching trophies....on the cheap"...... all in one request? :omg::ROFLMAO::noway:

skyhigh

I'd ask him what his definition of "Cheap" is.

ahhhhh..... guess you could start out with a piece of pvc pipe or even a heavy wall cardboard tube. But seriously, any way you look at it, you're gonna have a bunch of time messing around no matter how cheap the materials used.

thomas barth

Cheap means . . . .. ... .

. . . .... when I said "on the cheap", I should have clarified.
$400.00 each for the signs, but they have to be in Long Beach, Ca. by August 26th .. . .

SignosaurusRex

PVC tubes....some end caps...CNC some HDU street signs with names...some clay...a couple flag pole eagles....some all-thread....a couple of spun metal xmas tree stand bases...spray paint....

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yikes - I would think your cost to make or even order them (if replicas even exist) would be close to that.