• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our most valued employee has passed.

Johnny Best

Glad to hear it was your dog that was such a great helper. When I first started reading I though Ozzie was your beloved husband and companion, "not that there is anything wrong with that". Sorry for your loss and thanks for pics.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Says a lot about the state of humanity. The animals win because they don't talk back.

I watched a Youtube video recently, just a random pick, about a family that put together a 30 minute tribute about their weird cat who managed to last 23 years. He looked like a sweetie! I almost started crying at the end when they said one day he just closed his eyes and went to sleep, I knew it was coming.

Can't say I would feel the same emotion in dealing with a person's death. To most of them, I say 'good riddance'.
I agree. I learned throughout my life how much more faithful, loyal, and trustworthy pets can be compared to people. I'm on wife #5, four did deal breakers, never had a pet commit a single one.

jochwat

Graphics Department
Having a rescued Dachshund that nobody wanted (used as a puppymaker and spend most of his first 4 years in a kennel, and he was returned twice after rescue) that is currently going through some potentially serious health issues, I couldn't even make it through the comments here. Just scrooolllled on by to enter my own condolences. So sorry to hear. It's the worst part of owning a pet. But, as George Carlin said, "Life is a series of dogs".

mkmie

Lost Soul
Herky.jpg

Lost this guy three years ago at 16 years old. Herky the wonder dog. I never thought he could be matched in his cleverness and spunk. Like many of you, I thought we are too old to get a new dog but the kids said they would take over care if we need it.

Tayto1.jpg Meet Tayto the wonder dog in training. Since he's a puppy he greets every delivery person or customer that comes in. He brings a calmness to an otherwise stressful shop. We miss Herky everyday but Tayto brings his own gifts to us. I'm cutting vinyl today to put on our wall. LIFE IS A SERIES OF DOGS. Thanks jochwat for the quote.

gnubler

I'm on wife #5, four did deal breakers, never had a pet commit a single one.
Ouch! I never even found any worth marrying. One year of their sh!t and then out. All fresh and ready for the next disappointment! :toasting:
None of my pets ever let me down, they're just unconditionally there.

JamesLam

Says a lot about the state of humanity. The animals win because they don't talk back.

I watched a Youtube video recently, just a random pick, about a family that put together a 30 minute tribute about their weird cat who managed to last 23 years. He looked like a sweetie! I almost started crying at the end when they said one day he just closed his eyes and went to sleep, I knew it was coming.

Can't say I would feel the same emotion in dealing with a person's death. To most of them, I say 'good riddance'.
That's why I don't watch The Dodo on YT, the emotional roller-coaster too much to bear.