• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outdoor Backlit Signage

GhostPrinting

Looking for tips on how to replace this backlit signage (removal of old and replace with new printed vinyl). Is there a vinyl that is able to be applied to the inside of this or will I need to reverse print this? TIA

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    969.5 KB · Views: 166

Glavin_ID

More than likely that is reverse painted. In my experience most vacuum formed pan faces are painted from the inside. We have a few wholesalers that do vacuum forming, not a common thing for most folks to do in house. I am sure the technology has changed since I knew what I was talking about so some of it might be digitally printed these days. You could always do a flat face (might get lamp lines as a result) and decorate it however you want. Or you could buy a white pan face and put graphics first surface. I always felt if I had to buy a custom formed face from somewhere else I might at well have them paint it too.