• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Over 15 Years Experience Re-locating To Eugene, Oregon

Steve Kottwitz

I currently work for SpeedGraphics- a small sign / graphics shop located in Asheville, North Carolina. I will be re-locating to the Eugene / Springfield area in Oregon in June 2017 and would love to find a sign shop to carry on and grow with. Please view my work at onefourfivedesign.com. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

signbrad

You've picked a beautiful place to live. I went to my nephew's wedding in the middle of Silver Falls state park a few months ago.
I would love to never shovel snow again.

Steve Kottwitz

I agree, Brad. But then again we are moving from western North Carolina. Quite beautiful as well. Maybe it's time to put down the shovel, come out to Oregon and let's make some beautiful signs. I like your philosophy regarding design.

TSC1985

Steve, you do some beautiful work and we gladly welcome you to our state. If you are looking for something local I would call SignCraft or Eugene Sign and Awning, both right up your alley. Remember that you should probably end most sentences with "Go Ducks". Welcome to Oregon!

Steve Kottwitz

Thank you, I appreciate the welcome and the complement. I will follow up with those two companies- those are two that I haven't yet contacted. If you wouldn't mind- please keep an eye out for anyone that may need somebody. Thanks again. Go Ducks!

re:Steve, you do some beautiful work and we gladly welcome you to our state. If you are looking for something local I would call SignCraft or Eugene Sign and Awning, both right up your alley. Remember that you should probably end most sentences with "Go Ducks". Welcome to Oregon![/QUOTE]