• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Packaging Multi-Color

Dentafrice

Being new to this, I am confused at this point in my production.

I have a client wanting lets say.. 50 mutli-color decals. I have a single plotter and am used to cutting many single color decals.

What would be the easiest way in producing the decal in the logo below. I don't want to ship the individual red parts out separately, just confused on what I should do or the technique to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 86

stephenj148

Suggesting to the client to make the everything the same color would be the easiest thing possible.

But back to your question-
If you have the black circle of text, weeded and all of them on one sheet, you could transfer the red lettering with application/transfer tape. Then all would be on one sheet.

Dentafrice

I saw how to layer them.. with the dragon.. but was wanting some other opinions of some better ways if any on doing large amounts of them.

stephenj148

I saw how to layer them.. with the dragon.. but was wanting some other opinions of some better ways if any on doing large amounts of them.

I gave you the easiest/quickest way I know how.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question. I feel like maybe I didn't give you the answer you were hoping for.

G-Artist

The video shows it all.

Depending on the size and your skill, you can do them 4X-6X or more up.

Or, get them printed as suggested.

And don't cut the edges like in the video. The installer should have at least one square edge
to work from.

Signco Inc

General Manager
If you have to use two colors include the middle in black and give them red with clear premask so they have an eaiser time installing them selves.